Biometrical Letters is the official journal of the Polish Biometric Society, founded in 1964, now published with the financial support of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education. The journal is a peer-refereed, interdisciplinary publication.
he core of most Biometrical Letters articles is statistical inference that sets scientific or policy objectives, motivates methodological development and demonstrates the operation of new methods.
The paper should include a description of the biometrical problem and a section detailing the application of the new methodology.
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts from bioscience, mathematical and statistical theory, biology, genetics, medical statistics, agriculture, forestry, ecology, environmental sciences, biometrics and clinical trials. Case studies and articles on the use and development of statistical software are also welcome.
Biometrical Letters is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CABI (over 50 subsections)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Polish Scientific Journals Contents
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Semantic Scholar
- Summon (ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)